Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Another Update From Elder Jarnagin

Hearing Elder Anderson speak was amazing.  I had several things that I have been thinking about lately and as he spoke I received answers to some of those questions.  One of them was why have we been working so hard and having success teaching but have not been seeing people enter into the waters of baptism.  Elder Anderson spoke about focusing on the bigger picture and it hit me that all things come in the Lord's time when it comes to this work.  Sometimes all we can do is work hard and share testimony of the restored gospel and leave it to the Lord.  Since applying this change to our approach we have really seen a difference.  We found a couple who are not currently married and began teaching them.  As the spirit has began to work in their lives they have accepted the invitation to get married and be baptized members of the church.  THE LORD'S WORK... THE LORD'S TIME.
I love being a missionary and I love serving in New Zealand.
I am really looking forward to general conference and the opportunity to hear from the prophet and apostles.
I pray that everyone back home is doing well and doing your missionary work.  Members are the key to this work being successful.

Love Elder Jarnagin

No comments:

Post a Comment