Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Feeling better and back to work.




Short update this week with a picture from Zone Conference.


Hello everyone Elder Jarnagin here just wanted to let you know how my week has been. I spent the first half of the week extremely sick I picked up a virus when I got here and it got to the point where it was affecting my breathing, but I am all good now and am feeling great. Some of the highlights for this week are that I got to drive on the left side of the road it was a little strange but I learned that its not much different than driving back home , its just all turned around. I have really grown to love my companion he’s a great missionary and he’s really hard working, I feel bad though I think I got him sick but he won’t say anything even if he is sick. It’s kind of surprising but he and I are a lot alike in many different ways. It’s been a long week I am so excited its P day and that I can just take a step back for a few hours because I feel like if we didn't have those days out here on the mission I think I would go insane. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a missionary and a tool in the Lords hands in helping with the spreading of His gospel to all the earth I know without a shadow of a doubt that this is His church and that He stands at the head of this church.

A lot of missionaries that I have gotten to know that have been here for a while seem like robots if that makes sense (in other words they are so drilled into a certain routine or a set schedule that they just don't have fun with what they are doing) I think that part of the reason they lowered the mission age is so that elders can learn to have fun while they are going about the work. The work here is great I am serving in the greatest mission on earth what more could I ask for.


Elder Jarnagin


Elder Jarnagin also added in family email that they are working hard and seeing some daily success. His companion has been informed that he will be transferred probably next transfer to the islands. While he is excited for his companion and the new experience for him he wishes they had more time to work together. 

On a side note he hates the metric system!!

Not a real surprise since he does not like numbers or math much anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment